The most common bruschetta recipes generally revolve around tomatoes, basil, and mozzarella. While those things are undeniably great toppings for a toasted baguette, this peach, prosciutto, and ricotta alternative, dripped with a slightly spicy garlic oil, is sweet, salty, savory, and all-around peachy.
- Heat an ungreased grill to medium or preheat a broiler.
- Place the bread on the grill and toast each side for 3 to 5 minutes. Alternatively, broil the bread on a baking sheet until golden brown, about 1 minute per side. Set aside.
- To make the sauce, blend the garlic greens, oil, and salt together in a blender until finely chopped and well mixed.
- Wrap each slice of peach with a slice of prosciutto.
- Spread a tablespoon of ricotta on each toast, top with a prosciutto-wrapped peach, and drizzle with sauce to taste. Serve immediately.
Recipe by Kate Kosaya